Tuesday, March 30, 2021

INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION IN FRONT OF MOON Taken by Szabolcs Nagy on March 23, 2021 @ London, UK



International Space Station in front of Moon I've been planning this event for 2 weeks, I saw the forecast well before the event, but it was way too early to be sure about possible success, so many details must come together. A day before weather looked somewhat stable weirdly, so I rented a vehicle to be able to travel a bit and decided to go for it. Circumstances were perfect, ISS arrived at the predicted time and.... I was filming the southern region of Moon and the Space Station looked totally awesome in front of Moon. I purposefully positioned myself so, that ISS goes 'in and out' of the lunar surface. Then I went for the unique editing, in which I focus on the Space Station as a fix point and the lunar surface moves in the background. This changes the whole perspective. Hope you like it just as much as I do! :) II+II Video summary: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rJlZEdaat64&feature=youtu.be Equipment: Skywatcher 250/1200 dobson telescope Zwo ASI224MC color camera

No comments:

Post a Comment