Wednesday, September 9, 2020

PLANETARIUM IN VIENNA IS PRESENTING THE STARS OF THE UNIVERSARIUM MARK IX.

 The Planetarium in Vienna is presenting the stars by means of the UNIVERSARIUM Mark IX. Occasionally, this projector also requires some maintenance. The planetarium has posted a message about it through Instagram, which is so nicely worded that we are happy to share it:


Hello! My name is M9. Universarium M9 to be exact. I make the stars at the Planetarium Vienna. I am extremely good at it! That's why the stars look like in the wild. In order to do my job so well, I have to look inside myself every now and then and see if everything fits.

People call this "supervision week". I understand, because I am already envisioning Saturday (12.9.). Because there I can take you back into space.

Until then, I will let some technicians work on my screws and fiber optic cables. They are pretty good at it. The technicians can't make stars for that. Only I can do that!


So, hold on! See you again at the planetarium from 12.9.




https://www.instagram.com/p/CE1nNmEl3e3/?igshid=t6flkmv9iz3i



No comments:

Post a Comment