Tuesday, May 5, 2020

COMET F8 SWAN IN THE VIEW OF AN AMATEUR ASTROPHOTOGRAPHER! Taken by Gabriel Zaparolli on April 30, 2020 @ Torres, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil



Well, I was already programming to take some pictures of the C/2020 F8 SWAN, but there is that question: "How am I going to photograph, if I don't have a specific equipment to take the photo?". Until after a lot of thought, I decide to ask a friend of mine for a 100mm F/2.8 lens to borrow the photo of the comet, until arriving at dawn I decide to go to a place a little further away from the city's light pollution and getting there , I set up my equipment and manually point to the SWAN comet, programming it for 142 photos of 4s and then arriving home, I stacked and edited the files, and that was the result. And well, here in the southern hemisphere we have a few more days to observe the comet, we can say that we are close to saying "Bye" to him in about 10 or 15 days or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment